Friday, September 14, 2007

week 9: thing 20, you tube

This is a video from my favorite hair band, Poison. (I was not at this show, but did see them when they came to town.) It was pretty easy to be able to add clips, once I entered my email a few times, although I wasn't sure which password and email they were asking for. Interesting that youtube is connected with popular blog sites already, like blogger, facebook, etc. There's so much interconnectedness and working together (like I mentioned earlier about yahoo-flickr, google-blogger, etc).

What would this mean for libraries? I can see how it would allow us to give online patrons a better idea of the community - from schools to street layout to our locations. Video clips would also allow us to show interested organizations what our meeting rooms look like and what types of equipment they have.

1 comment:

unicorn said...

awesome clip!!!!!! what a great show...camera guy made me dizzy at times lol.