Friday, September 14, 2007

week 8, thing 19: web 2.0 winner

www.arcaplay.com

I am a classic video game sucker - I do not like really involved plot lines and the massively multiplayer games seem like too much work. I just want to kill time and shoot things up and drive around - what's wrong with that? Having said that, I was really satisfied with arcaplay. It doesn't have a lot of the high-tech graphics of sites like shockwave or yahoo, and that is fine with me. All of the games load in the same window which is a godsend, because the ads and ads within windows seem to jam up computers with slower connections. This has the social capability for younger gamers (you can include arcaplay games in myspace profiles) but the games themselves are really attractive to older gamers like me (who remember dig dug and burger time and pole position).

Thank you 23 things for allowing me to travel down this memory lane! :)

No comments: